Saturday, December 11, 2010

links

I have a stock currently trading @ 210. I feel like that if it crosses 215 it will go higher & i should buy it around 216.
So what should be my trigger price & limit price to get it executed within my desired price range of 215-216.

I can say that if stock X is trading @210,
u thought of that it is bullish..and u want to give a call to buy if and only if it crosses the previous high, "the resistance", then only u will buy..
then u can give a buy order with following....
the trigger price is @215...
and limit price is @216..
it is in NSE order..
now let me clarrify ..
when the stock X cross 215 the order buy call get placed in market with price tag of @216...
so if in that day the price goes higher it will be bought @216..
but.. if the price does not cross 215..the order does not execute..
also if the price cross 215 the order got triggered but does not got to 216 also it will not be executed..
so trigger price is the price where order will be placed in exchange and the limit price is where it will be bought


http://203.199.177.158/ipo/
Username: jhunjhuna_baj_gaya
 Password: Atm jhunnajhuna@gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment